Steps to Investing
- Information is the first step in participating as a shareholder in Classic Mortgage Corporation. By contacting our office we can provide you with an investment package prepared just for you. All sales of shares are done through our captive exempt market dealer, Fairmont Asset Management Inc.
- When you are ready to proceed, one of the dealing representatives at Fairmont Asset Management Inc. will be able to answer all your questions about becoming a shareholder in Classic Mortgage Corporation.
- Classic Mortgage Corporation relies on the offering memorandum exemption to sell shares.
- To participate in this investment, you may do so by purchasing Voting Common Shares at $1.00 per share. If your investment is through a self-directed RRSP, RRIF or TFSA, it must be done through a Trustee. We will provide further information upon request. All funds submitted must be by bank draft only, payable to our solicitors in trust.
- Interest on your investment is paid out annually. At year end, the shareholder may elect to have the interest income on their investment paid to the shareholder by cheque, or reinvested in additional shares in Classic Mortgage Corporation.
- Please feel free to contact Fahn Bacon or Franca Mercuri of Fairmont Asset Management in order to proceed with your investment (250-470-4444).
Notice to Investors:
The British Columbia Securities Commission (BCSC) is the authority for overseeing securities legislation.
The Office of the Registrar of Mortgage Brokers at the BC Financial Services Authority regulates the mortgage brokering and lending activities of Mortgage Investment Corporations (MICs) under the Mortgage Brokers Act. The Registrar and the Mortgage Brokers Act do not regulate the capital raising and investment marketing activities of MICs which are subject to securities legislation and regulation.